Krauter has been repairing frequency converters and soft starters for several years. We have extensive experience in repairing different manufacturers, types and series - from the oldest to the latest models. krauter has a large, well-equipped test bay where, if necessary, tests can be carried out at continuous, maximum loads of up to 110 kW
Testing of frequency inverters and softstarters includes:
- Testing of communication interfaces
- Testing of built-in operators panels, if any
- Testing of digital and analogue control input
- Load testing in the test bay
- Testing the rated power on our test bay
- Simodrive 611 are tested in an endurance test of up to three days at full load of up to 110 kW, including comprehensive reporting.
After we have received your defective electronic device, we will send you a cost estimate. Krauter has a database of over 300,000 items and the associated repair prices. Since these are fixed prices, you know in advance exactly what you will pay.
No cure, no pay
All repairs are carried out on a success basis - no cure, no pay. If a repair is unsuccessful, the assembly will be returned or recycled responsibly, depending on your preference.
Up to 2 years warranty
We offer up to 2 years warranty on repairs and replacement units at an additional cost.
Is your production at a standstill due to defective electronics? Urgent repairs ensure that your production can be restarted as quickly as possible.